
Just another day. I walk to school, talk to 'friends', then go to my locker to start the next 8 to 9 hours of torture. Or, it should be. Things usually don't go the way I want it to though.
"Lily! Have you heard?!" June shouted in my ear.
"About what exactly?" I replied.
"About the new students!"
"No, I didn't know. What are their names?"
"Chance, Brett, Rob, and Jase," She smiled when she finished, happy to remember the names. I rolled my eyes at her and continued on my way. She followed, talking about the new guys.
"I heard that the new guys are hot. Some say that Jase is the hottest. I think Chance is going to be the hottest though, I mean, who isn't hot with a name like that?" Most of what she said was something like that. I was used to it, but honestly, I still hate it.
Ignoring my best friend, we continued our morning routine. Everyone was buzzing about the new students. They gossiped about the four being in a band, 'Stargazing Angels' and that they needed a female singer.
"Oh my gosh! I wonder if they are going to have try outs for her! I bet it would be me!" Lindsey bragged. I just scoffed.
"Yea, like they want a pitch failure in their band" I wasn't even kidding. Lindsey can never hit the right note.
"Well, what about you! You don't even sing! I bet you can't even sound like a singer, let alone be a lead!" She retorted.
"Oh, hey, look! Lindsey came back with a comeback within a day!" I mocked. "Hey, everyone! Lindsey finally gave me a comeback worth something!" I shouted in the halls. Laughter filled the hallway. I smiled, walking to my class. Before I got there, I stopped for a moment to turn around for one more smart comment. "Top that Lindsey! The deadline is Friday!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: OK, I know, I didn't update when I said I would. And the picture is just something that shows you what Lily kinda looks like at the moment. The picture might not all match or whatever because I have no artistic ability in me. Blogs don't look as interesting without pictures. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment