Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hello, Darlings.



It sure has been quite a while, has it not?

Well, the good news for while I was away is that I am re-writing 'The Princess Site' (Go to profile for the original.) because I realized how childish it is written. Like a bad fan-fiction that doesn't get very much attention. I hope my recent writings will change that.

Bad news, I never wrote the ending for that blog, and I refuse to do so until everything is perfect in my personal opinion. Hopefully it will be worth your time.

Recently, I have indulged in taking quizzes on a site that is called Quizzaz or something like that. One had terrible grammar, but it had a lovely concept. And there came this story, of a bloodied lilium, or Lily in Latin. (Wonderful classes, I find Latin to come easily. Then again, I am barely into plurals, but oh well.)

I have finished the first chapter already, and it is four to five pages, so I am going to put that in a laffy taffy machine tomorrow morning. Fun times, oh, fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment