Saturday, September 17, 2011

Chapter 1 part 3

Class came and went. I doubt the teachers got anything done. The girls wouldn't shut up, not even for Mrs. Black, one o the scariest teachers alive. Finally, lunch came.

I got my food, and sat at the table in the very back where June was waiting. No one sat here but us.


"Hey," I greeted, sitting down across from June. June nodded, busily eating her lunch. "Did you talk so much that your stomach became a bottomless pit?" I teased. June laughed. "Yea, that must be it. Is that why you're eating so little?"


It was my turn to laugh, but I just smiled instead. I couldn't get Jase's eyes out of my mind. That piercing gaze . . .


"Yea," I finally said. June frowned, noticing that I didn't laugh. So much for letting that pass. "What's wrong Lily?" She asked, looking my face over for any signs of sickness.


"Nothing really . . ." I said, taking another small bite of my lunch.


"Are you sure-"


"Just froget about it June," I iterrupted. June sighed, but nodded all the same.


It was quiet for a bit after that. June soon fell back into her random 'buzz' that I ignore, and I ate some of the little food I had. June was mid-sentence when the room were deadly quiet. It was the new guys. I couldn't see them, but I felt that one presence, and that tipped me off. Jase was looking at me again. I wonder why I notice him more than anyone. I felt him get closer and closer until he spoke.


"Hey, do you mind if we sit with you two? All the other tables are crowded."


"Liar. They would have moved," I muttered. Jase heard this and sat down.


"Well, you two seemed the calmest," He replied as the other three sat down. I just scoffed. "Correction. I'm the calmest. June here . . . I would say sorry but . . ." I stated. looking at june, who was freaking out about sitting next to 'the' Chance and 'the' Rob let alone the Stargazing Angels.


"She so freaking 'fan-girling' out that she can't speak." I used my hand to gesture towards June's shocked face.


"Shut up, Lily! I'm not fan-girling out!" She exclaimed.


"Sure . . . Sure," I muttered.


The guys all laughed. June and I joined in after a second. I would say that I didn't notice Jase putting his arm around my shoulders, but I did. I didn't say anything though. It felt right, so I let it be.



A/N: That took forever! And the picture . . . well, it looks cool. And Lily does have red eyes later on. >:D And June is the blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment